Garden view of house with modern sunroom.
Special brass rosette on original bannister.
Garden with Stephen Walker statue.
Visitors from Coal River to our pond.
Well constructed “embrasure” set in cellar wall dating from height of bushranging era of mid 1820s.
Original tap room (public bar) now the setting for meetings and special events.
Modern sign reflecting original use of house.
View from above of spiral staircase.
Antique French clock.
Original public parlour now housing the Tasmanian Collection.
Original staircase with blackwood bannister and pine stairs.
Print by Convict Artist Thomas Wainewright of Prison Gatekeeper’s twin daughters (The Culmear Twins 1842).
Remains of Child’s leather boots found in garden.
One side of silver florin with crown and royal crest.
The other side of the George III coin of 1818 unearthed recently in garden.
House as seen approaching from Richmond Bridge.